You can’t tell from my photo, but I’ve got a superpower.
Even though it’s super, I’ve spent the past twenty years keeping this business superpower hidden from people.
Because, for most of my life, I didn’t think it was super at all.
You see, I’m a ‘left brain’ thinker.
I love the clarity of facts and logic. Maths and science make me glow inside. And all my processes are planned and organised, right down to my colour-coded spreadsheets.
But I’m also equally a ‘right brain’ thinker.
My imagination runs high day and night. I get lost in colours, designs, prose, and music. And I began weaving my own stories well before I was old enough to read.
For too long, I saw this as a curse.
I had a hard time deciding which way to turn in my career. No matter what I chose, I felt like I was ignoring a special part of myself.
I couldn’t find anything to satisfy my whole brain.
In the end, I became a pharmacist.
I let my left brain drive my life while I kept my right brain mostly under wraps – there’s no space in the medical sciences for my brand of creativity.
But, after two decades, the personal cost was too high. My right brain was screaming for a chance in the driver’s seat.
So, I packed away my white coat and became a copywriter.
I let my right brain run the show, because my clients didn’t want an analytical mind clouding the creative magic they were paying for.
Or, so I thought.
Turns out I’d been wrong all those years.
It was never a curse.
My clients actually love that I’m highly organised and follow simple, streamlined processes while crafting words that capture the brand voice and tone they’d been searching for, and shaping words that create genuine connections with their customers.
I’m now known for my unparalleled blend of creativity and efficiency.
I’m now proud to say that I’m a ‘coordinated creative’.
And that’s my business superpower.
But, of course, this story doesn’t end with my journey of discovery.
And I’m not the hero of this story.
The truth is, the story only begins the moment I meet you along this path.
We walk together. We talk. And we connect.
I put the kettle on. You show me where you’re trying to go. And then I write the words that’ll pave your way to business success.
Everyone’s journey looks a little different:
- Wish your website was converting more visitors into buyers?
- Need sparkling SEO copywriting that’ll get Google to take notice of your website AND build customer love?
- Want professional copy that’ll boost your brand reputation and skyrocket your sales?
With my help, you can have all this, and more.
Plus, remember that superpower of mine?
Being a coordinated creative is actually more about you than me.
Because it means I make the whole process so darn easy (and efficient), you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.
So, what’s the actual end of this story?
Well, since this is YOUR story of success, that’s entirely up to YOU.
Get in touch and tell me what’s holding your business back.
Want more insights like this?
Why not grab a front-row seat in my popular mailing list? You’ll get my insights straight to your inbox every fortnight. They’re full of marketing goodness, tips, and stories for coaches, consultants, and service business owners.
PS. Whenever you’re ready, there are 3 ways I can help you.
1. If you want to know how your current marketing is actually tracking, rate your business against my 40-point marketing scorecard HERE
2. If you’ve got a LinkedIn profile that isn’t bringing in leads, it’s definitely due for a spruce-up. Skip the guesswork and use my LinkedIn profile optimisation guide HERE
3. And if you’re ready to crank your marketing up a gear with a strategy that attracts your ideal clients without burning money on ads or relying on erratic referrals but don’t know where to start, your first step is to book a Marketing Clarity Session